We bought a new living room suite for our new house. I took some pics on she showroom floor of the store. I hope it isn't to cheesy. We now have a black entertainment center with silver pedestals and the cabinet doors are a silver decora. So this is what we went with, but this isn't at my house (and no I didn't buy these rugs). Anyway, ours set isn't at the warehouse yet. This is just a display.
This is the coffee table.
This is a huge (3x3 or 4x4) picture we
purchased to hang over the couch. The
frame looks like pipe cut in half and the
middle looks like (4) ceramic tiles painted
abstract. Sorry for the glare.
Display of sofa with coffee table and picture.
This is one of the two end tables.
This is the love seat.
This is the recliner/rocker.
We went with black leather. Hope it isn't
to cheesy. Anything will go with it and we
really like leather. It seems to hold up the
best for us. We got the sofa, love sit, picture,
coffee table, (2) end tables and the recliner.
First of all, I would like to remind everyone that cares that The Hillz (spin off from Laguna Beach) is tonight. Woo-Hoo! Can't wait!
Last night Rescue Me came back on FX. I really like that show. I use to not be a big fan of Dennis Leary's, but he has changed my mind after this show came out.
I seen the commercial that Nip Tuck starts back in September.
The arts festival is going on in Downtown Dallas this weekend. Free admissions to museums, free concerts, and best of all - all kinds of food and drinks. Yummy!
My replacement at work starts on Monday. Can't wait to get training over with. So next week don't expect to see to much of me. I sure will miss all, but will get online at night to check on everyone. I'll have my "stupid" new hire list next week to post each day, I'm sure. LOL!
I seen a couple of funny pics, I couldn't refuse:
This sign above is something I so need. I
think that everyone that walks their dog,
lets their dog poop on my yard. Maybe they
are marking their territory after smelling
my dog. I don't know. Oh well, I guess it
is good fertilizer, right?
Above just speaks for itself. Romance or what?
Have a Great Day and a wonderful Hump Day!
Memorial weekend was great. Friday night
we went to dinner with Kacie, Travis, Amy
and Jon to Posado's. We got up Saturday
and took Jr to get groomed then headed
down to the lake. We only spent the day
Saturday getting our drunk on. Max had
to work Sunday and Monday. Sunday
evening we went to my mom's for a
cookout and Monday I was invited to
go with my mom to my brother's for
a cookout for his b-day! Here are some
pics of our weekend:
Above is Max and Jr riding aroud on the golf cart.
Above is Max chillingon the boat.
Above is Kacie (Max's sister) and I chillin' on the boat.
Above is JR heading into the water to jump on the boat.
Above is Travis and Kacie chillin' on the boat.
Above is Max after alot of drinking.
Above is me at my brother's party. My niece
was flashing pictures left and right.
Above is my brother and niece preparing the
steaks they cooked on the grill.
Above is my nephew with his water guns and
blowing bubbles. He is giving his cheesy smile.
Above is my niece that took the pictures and
this is one she took of herself.
Above is the big kids playing cards.
Hope everyone had a great Memorial weekend.
I want to hear all about it.
P.S. GO MAVS!
Well, I thought for Friday before a holiday weekend we should have some fun. Do you like bowling? So for extra fun have you ever hairball bowled? No, I'm not into cruelty to animals. I'm actually a big animal lover, but couldn't pass share the fun with each of you. Hope you enjoy and hope you have a great 3 day weekend (the ones of you who get 3 days and the others just a great weekend)! Here are the rules:
You just wait for the cat's head to get in a position and you "click", hoping for a strike . the score will accumulate ... you'll have to click the "continue" when it asks. The cat's head moves very fast. It IS addictive). ha !!!!!! you click continue after each frame
1. My allergies are killing me. It is all in my chest. I'm going to the doctor today to get some meds before it gets worse.
2. I only have today and Friday left with my boss. After that he is on vacation for 3 weeks and I'll start my new job on June 19th. Yeah!
3. We hired someone to replace me yesterday. She will start June 5th. Double Yeah!
4. We are going to Branson, MO June 15-17. Any tips?
5. We went by our lot where our house is being built this past weekend. They have a load of sand to lay out to start the slab.
6. Max doesn't know yet, but may have to work all weekend. This screws up our weekend at the lake.
7. I'm hoping he doesn't work so we can go relax.
8. I have been slammed this week at work with my boss getting ready for vacation.
9. Has anyone noticed there hasn't been as many people blogging this week or is it just me?
10. I will be taking the dog to get groomed on Saturday morning and I'll post a pic of how cute he will look afterwards. Actually he won't look cute. We are shaving him, but he will feel better with this heat we are having.
11. School is coming to an end so I'm guessing traffic should start getting better during the break.
12. So what did you think about the American Idol winner?
13. I hope you have a great day and really appreciate you stopping by!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants