Sonya's boring life...
About Me

My Photo
Name:
Location: TEXAS, United States

This blog isn't for any prudes. It is known to be a little comical, a little sick, and sometimes X-rated. Then there is just the moments of pure boring stuff. Quote: 5% of our life is making decisions, the other 95% of our life is dealing with the decision we made.

Places I Go

Gaming Network
Fun Block Game
Sports
Craig's List - Dallas
Traffic
Canton Flea Market
Candles
RTW
McKinney Trade Days
ABC
Collections
Yahoo
Photo Albums
Ovulation Calculator
Nip Tuck
Laguna Beach
OC
RockFish
Posado's
Salt Grass
Frappr Map
Icons
Public Data
Maps
Pleasure
My Videos
Hands on Therapy & Spa

Thursday 13




Previously

Monday
Tribute to Mother's Day
Update
Need Your Opinion
Thursday 13
Wild Wednesday Funnies
Bless The USA
Monday Misc
Cinco de Mayo
Hump Day- What is in a Name?

Credits

Image from :iStock Photo
Template by :Emily


Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Bar
 Resignation Letter
Dear Asswipe,

This witch has flew the coop.

See ya!


So do you think the above letter will work for my resignation? LOL! I'm turning in my notice first thing and so sick over this. I'll let you know how it goes. Be online when I can. I'll comment here of the details. So anyone want to take bets if he tells me to go on or keeps me to train someone? What is your bet? This is a very difficult man I'm dealing with.
Sonya said at 3:00 AM
Comments:
I triple dog dare you to do it!!!
 
I think he will let you go immediately.
He cant stop you from going, it's your decision.

Good luck :)
 
That is the perfect letter! LOL!

Good luck!
 
LMAO, love the letter. Go w/ that. ;)

Hope it goes well! GL!
 
I think that resignation letter is TOO nice - be more honest, k.
 
Gee, I don't know. He may want to torture you and keep you for awhile. Loved the resignaton letter.
 
Thanks for all of your support. I turned in my resignation, but with a different letter. He was about to offer me more money until I told him what I was getting and he back down. He wanted to start looking to interview after vac on June 15 from Germany. I told him no. Post this today and hire someone and I will train while he is gone. So I'll prolly still be here for at least a month. I don't know yet if I'm going to be able to blog from the new job. I forgot to ask. LOL!
 
Whew, the hard part is over! Now you can start prepping to train someone. It will feel so good to leave if they already have someone in place. Congrats on taking the big step!
 
Good luck Sonya!!!
 
Yes the hard part is over with.

Thanks, again!
 
what the new job doesn't know won't hurt...lol
 
Greta - good thinking
 
Yay! For what it's worth, I think you TOTALLY did the right thing! Congratulations!
 
Post a Comment


More

The WeatherPixie

My Peeps

All Star Bloggers
Ames
Barry
Beadinggalinms
BlindSlim
Bob's Blog
Carey
Cezi
Cherish
Chuck
Coco
EE
Ems Peanut Wagon
Flounder
Gareth
Glowie
HD
Innocent Bystander
Naughty Secretaires
Jodes
Kacie's My Space
Kim
Lasann
Lights
Lori
MM
Momma - Claire
Monsty
MTW
Naughty Secretaires
Nookie
Nutz
Nowhere Girl
Princess Prissy Pants
Puffy
Shan
Super Spy Gal
Tina
Tumbleweed
Vols
Zen Wizard

Buttons

Read my VisualDNA     Get your own VisualDNA™



  Powered by Blogger

Archives

October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 February 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 December 2008