Sonya's boring life...
About Me

My Photo
Name:
Location: TEXAS, United States

This blog isn't for any prudes. It is known to be a little comical, a little sick, and sometimes X-rated. Then there is just the moments of pure boring stuff. Quote: 5% of our life is making decisions, the other 95% of our life is dealing with the decision we made.

Places I Go

Gaming Network
Fun Block Game
Sports
Craig's List - Dallas
Traffic
Canton Flea Market
Candles
RTW
McKinney Trade Days
ABC
Collections
Yahoo
Photo Albums
Ovulation Calculator
Nip Tuck
Laguna Beach
OC
RockFish
Posado's
Salt Grass
Frappr Map
Icons
Public Data
Maps
Pleasure
My Videos
Hands on Therapy & Spa

Thursday 13




Previously

Cinco de Mayo
Hump Day- What is in a Name?
Kidd Rock
Out of Office Reply
Tequila and Salt
Can of Worms
Bounce
Thursday 13
Administrative Assistant Day
Would You Remarry?

Credits

Image from :iStock Photo
Template by :Emily


Monday, May 08, 2006
Bar
 Monday Misc
We had a g-sale this weekend despite the rain, we did alright.


I am so slammed at work that I don't have much time to play
on blogger. When I get home I'm to tired. This really sucks!


Beading - How was the wedding?


Shannon - How was the move?


Cezi - Did you look at anymore homes?


Cherish - Are you feeling better?


Princess - How is the kitty?


Super Spy - Are you back for good or just teasing?


Gareth - Have you got your prize from Ames yet?


Phats - Sorry you didn't win.


Flounder - How is that baby boy?


Kim - What cheese are you serving today?


Ames - Can't wait to hear the sample video you have posted?


Em's - Are they boys still doing okay?


Emily - Did the hubby play nice this weekend?


For all others important people and any others: We are getting
down to the nitty gritty on Survivor, American Idol and Apprentice.
What is your prediction?

Have a great day!
Sonya said at 6:41 AM
Comments:
hey girl, we had a yard sale too and all the money went to our cancer walk, 450 bucks!!!! WOOHOO
 
I'm not sure if she has mailed it yet but it will probably take a couple of weeks to get here. I'm sure it will be worth the wait though :)
 
Jodes - That is so awesome! Was it a group thing or just you doing it?

Gareth - I can't wait to hear all about it.
 
Shannon - I can't wait for you to post pics of the new place once you get everything decorated or at least livable.
 
WHAT!! I lost BAH HUMBUG!! I cry FOUL!

Seriously, I can't wait for the survivor finale, I am rooting for Terry, the man is a beast!

Love love love the apprentice. Can't stand Lee, he is cocky and arrogant. I am partial to Allie because she is cute.

American Idol- my pic got sent packing, now I am rooting for Katharine. Anyone but Taylor really
 
Phats - I am voting for Terry on Survivor. Only because I got in a pool at the beginning and we randomly drew names and that was my pick to win the pot. I am kind of rooting for Allie too on Apprentice. I think the English guy is playing the dark hair girl and she is falling for it. On AI, I love Chris!
 
Perhaps we should have a competition to guess what I will receive, lol.
 
Hey Sonya, you are missed in bloggerland. :0)

And YES, hubby DID play nice. Course I began the wkend by telling him he couldn't say a single controversial or not nice thing to me the entire wkend. But whatever works, we got along awesome. LOL Thanks for asking!

Any more word on our MTV shows???
 
The wedding was beautiful. I am exhausted though from the very hetic weekend.

I want Ciari(sp?) to win on Survivor. But it is going to be hard to beat Terry.
Huge Chris fan on AI!
 
ee- glad it went well. LOL! I seen the Hillz at the end of May, but not sure on Laguna.

Beading - can't wait for blogger to let you post all the pics. I bet you looked beautiful!
 
ee- glad it went well. LOL! I seen the Hillz at the end of May, but not sure on Laguna.

Beading - can't wait for blogger to let you post all the pics. I bet you looked beautiful!

Gareth - Hmmm. that is a thought.
 
ee- glad it went well. LOL! I seen the Hillz at the end of May, but not sure on Laguna.

Beading - can't wait for blogger to let you post all the pics. I bet you looked beautiful!
 
Post a Comment


More

The WeatherPixie

My Peeps

All Star Bloggers
Ames
Barry
Beadinggalinms
BlindSlim
Bob's Blog
Carey
Cezi
Cherish
Chuck
Coco
EE
Ems Peanut Wagon
Flounder
Gareth
Glowie
HD
Innocent Bystander
Naughty Secretaires
Jodes
Kacie's My Space
Kim
Lasann
Lights
Lori
MM
Momma - Claire
Monsty
MTW
Naughty Secretaires
Nookie
Nutz
Nowhere Girl
Princess Prissy Pants
Puffy
Shan
Super Spy Gal
Tina
Tumbleweed
Vols
Zen Wizard

Buttons

Read my VisualDNA     Get your own VisualDNA™



  Powered by Blogger

Archives

October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 February 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 December 2008