Sonya's boring life...
About Me

My Photo
Name:
Location: TEXAS, United States

This blog isn't for any prudes. It is known to be a little comical, a little sick, and sometimes X-rated. Then there is just the moments of pure boring stuff. Quote: 5% of our life is making decisions, the other 95% of our life is dealing with the decision we made.

Places I Go

Gaming Network
Fun Block Game
Sports
Craig's List - Dallas
Traffic
Canton Flea Market
Candles
RTW
McKinney Trade Days
ABC
Collections
Yahoo
Photo Albums
Ovulation Calculator
Nip Tuck
Laguna Beach
OC
RockFish
Posado's
Salt Grass
Frappr Map
Icons
Public Data
Maps
Pleasure
My Videos
Hands on Therapy & Spa

Thursday 13




Previously

Father's Day is Around The Corner
A Reflection of Time
Does Cold Water Kill Germs?
Thursday 13
Wednesday Hung Over
Tuesday Rambles
Monday - YUCK!
Family Portrait
Friday Facts & No So Fact W/ A Litte Fun
Thursday 13

Credits

Image from :iStock Photo
Template by :Emily


Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Bar
 Out of Town

Sorry if I have been MIA and not around on the blogs. Tuesday was my last crazy day at work. I ran errands all day on Wednesday and heading out of town Thurs - Sun. I'll post lots of pics when I return. I'll be in training at the new job next week so might not be around a whole lot. Hope everyone has a great weekend and thank you for all your kind words on the last post. I'll miss you all over the next few days.
P.S. Yes, I watched the Hills. I can't wait till next week with Jason.

Sonya said at 7:42 PM
Comments:
ooh, I hope you have a nice trip!!!
 
Enjoy your trip, good luck with the new job and we'll see you when you get back!
 
Have a fun trip!

I don't watch the hills, probably one of the few reality shows I don't watch. I did however watch Laguna Beach and I fell in love with Kristen!! :)
 
Have a great, long weekend! I bet you are excited about next week!

The Hills was good last night. I can't believe how all the girls just want part-time jobs. I liked Audrina (or whatever her name is) until she went all "I want to be an actress" ditzy on us. And Lauren is handling this all so well, thus far. I'm proud of the girl.

How is it these girls think rich people never have had to work to get where they are?
 
I've missed you being around this week Sonya! I hope you have a good wkend away!!!!

I missed The Hills last night, it's Tivo'd though...I hope to catch it tonight.
 
Have a fun trip!
 
have fun on your trip...we'll be right here when you get back
 
I have been a MIA as well. I tell you work has been so busy for me the past few weeks.

I hope you have a wonderful trip this weekend and ahve a great week at your new job!
 
best regards, nice info »
 
Post a Comment


More

The WeatherPixie

My Peeps

All Star Bloggers
Ames
Barry
Beadinggalinms
BlindSlim
Bob's Blog
Carey
Cezi
Cherish
Chuck
Coco
EE
Ems Peanut Wagon
Flounder
Gareth
Glowie
HD
Innocent Bystander
Naughty Secretaires
Jodes
Kacie's My Space
Kim
Lasann
Lights
Lori
MM
Momma - Claire
Monsty
MTW
Naughty Secretaires
Nookie
Nutz
Nowhere Girl
Princess Prissy Pants
Puffy
Shan
Super Spy Gal
Tina
Tumbleweed
Vols
Zen Wizard

Buttons

Read my VisualDNA     Get your own VisualDNA™



  Powered by Blogger

Archives

October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 February 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 December 2008