Sonya's boring life...
About Me

My Photo
Name:
Location: TEXAS, United States

This blog isn't for any prudes. It is known to be a little comical, a little sick, and sometimes X-rated. Then there is just the moments of pure boring stuff. Quote: 5% of our life is making decisions, the other 95% of our life is dealing with the decision we made.

Places I Go

Gaming Network
Fun Block Game
Sports
Craig's List - Dallas
Traffic
Canton Flea Market
Candles
RTW
McKinney Trade Days
ABC
Collections
Yahoo
Photo Albums
Ovulation Calculator
Nip Tuck
Laguna Beach
OC
RockFish
Posado's
Salt Grass
Frappr Map
Icons
Public Data
Maps
Pleasure
My Videos
Hands on Therapy & Spa

Thursday 13




Previously

Favorite Artist Meme
Hump Day & Misc Thoughts
Congrats, Jacee'!
The Perfect Man
Cute Cartoons for Adults
Concert Update
Drowning Pool
Friday Funnies
Friday Concert With My Niece
HHNT

Credits

Image from :iStock Photo
Template by :Emily


Thursday, March 30, 2006
Bar
 HHNT
For more information on HNT, please click here. HHNT (Happy Half-Nekid Thusday) everyone. Sorry ths isn't a great pic this week. It is supose to be my little tat on the side of my left leg above the ankle. The pic didn't really turn out. It is a red heart with (2) yellow roses going through it like an arrow. I'm dying to cover it up with something. Any ideas?
Sonya said at 5:43 AM
Comments:
Maybe something tribal???
 
Hmm..can't think... HHNT!
 
PPP- I love tribal stuff.

Crimson - HHNT!

Cherish - I just need to go and see what an artist can come up with.
 
No ideas for you, you'll think of something eventually.

Happy HNT :)
 
Jamie - HHNT!

Bsoholic - I'm sure I will.
 
My hand? Mouth? Happy HNT x
 
kinda blurry........
 
HHNT!! I would see what an tatoo artist can come up with. There are some pretty good ones out there. :)
 
Yellow roses? A texas thing, I guess. Way to represent!
 
Why do you not like it? How long have you had it? You should run a competition on your blog for peeps to come up with designs for a new tattoo. They can email them to you. Yes yes you can thank me later :)
 
WDKY - LOL! HHNT!

Jodes - It turned out really blurry. I shouldn't of posted it.

Beading - you are correct.

Shannon - true. Many ideas.

L of B - it was done when I was young and very faded and looks crappy. So I want to cover it with something nice.

Flounder - you know yellow roses is a Texas thing. LOL!

Gareth - great idea.
 
HHNT! :)

It'll come to you. That's how it's been w/ all of mine. Course right now I KNOW what cover up I want of the one I posted last wk and now that I *know* what I want, I want it like YESTERDAY, lol.

I do like the idea of like musical notes though......
 
ee - you inspired me on this pic. I have know for a long time I wanted to cover it up. Just can't think of what I want.
 
I have a red daisy like flower with an orange center. It's tiny tho. Cute.
 
oh la la sexy sexy! haha :)

I have 0 tattoos. If I had one it'd probably be Purdue Pete or Phats
 
Nowhere - I have been missing you. When do we get to leave you comments again?

Phats - of course, you would do Purdue. LOL!
 
I have 4 of them a sun/moon, tiger, lizard and a heart design with something like a cover up it is best to let the tattoo artist help you.
 
happy hnt!
 
Uhh what else would I do, I bleed black and gold :)
 
Lori - I love em'.

Ames - HHNT!

Phats - LOL!
 
Very nice site! Itching allergic reaction tamiflu site msnbc.msn.com
 
Post a Comment


More

The WeatherPixie

My Peeps

All Star Bloggers
Ames
Barry
Beadinggalinms
BlindSlim
Bob's Blog
Carey
Cezi
Cherish
Chuck
Coco
EE
Ems Peanut Wagon
Flounder
Gareth
Glowie
HD
Innocent Bystander
Naughty Secretaires
Jodes
Kacie's My Space
Kim
Lasann
Lights
Lori
MM
Momma - Claire
Monsty
MTW
Naughty Secretaires
Nookie
Nutz
Nowhere Girl
Princess Prissy Pants
Puffy
Shan
Super Spy Gal
Tina
Tumbleweed
Vols
Zen Wizard

Buttons

Read my VisualDNA     Get your own VisualDNA™



  Powered by Blogger

Archives

October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 February 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 December 2008