Sonya's boring life...
About Me

My Photo
Name:
Location: TEXAS, United States

This blog isn't for any prudes. It is known to be a little comical, a little sick, and sometimes X-rated. Then there is just the moments of pure boring stuff. Quote: 5% of our life is making decisions, the other 95% of our life is dealing with the decision we made.

Places I Go

Gaming Network
Fun Block Game
Sports
Craig's List - Dallas
Traffic
Canton Flea Market
Candles
RTW
McKinney Trade Days
ABC
Collections
Yahoo
Photo Albums
Ovulation Calculator
Nip Tuck
Laguna Beach
OC
RockFish
Posado's
Salt Grass
Frappr Map
Icons
Public Data
Maps
Pleasure
My Videos
Hands on Therapy & Spa

Thursday 13




Previously

80's Week Part II
80's Week Part I
80's Fad and Fashions
Freaky Friday
Breast Cancer Petition
Friday Funny
Rude vs. Over Sensitivity
HAPPY HNT (Half Nekkid Thursday)
Oscar Mayer Wiener
What Age Do People Finally Mature

Credits

Image from :iStock Photo
Template by :Emily


Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Bar
 80's/90's Wild Card Wednesday

Happy Hump Day!

For more information on posting 80's/90's pics this week, please click here:

For Wild Card Wedneday I am posting the Glamour Shot. This was the late 80's early 90's. I think this is a good transition from one decade into the next. This is when Glamour Shots first started getting popular around where I grew up. Notice, I do have the big hair, but not the standing up bangs or the standing out wings.

For other Wildcard Wednesday Post:



90's Fashions A Day Early Hosted By Princess Prissy Pants

Wild Card and Blueberry Martini Party Hosted by Beadinggalinms

80's Favs Hosted by Lori


P.S. For funnies, as always go to my side bar and click on my videos. I updated some more new ones for your watching pleasure.
Sonya said at 5:59 AM
Comments:
Please let me know when you post so I can add your linky. Thx!
 
Wowsers is this you?! Niceeee :)
I have one question for you ... is the white worm on the right hand side actually going into your hair LOL :P
 
Gareth -I think that was a rip in the pic, but if it was a worm it would try to nest and prolly get lost in that big hair. LOL!
 
You are beautiful!! :)
Got my wild card all done!!
 
Beading - Thanks. I'm adding your linky right now.
 
Thats a really good picture :-)
 
PPP - Thanks!
 
Wolf Whistle!! Dang girl you are smokin!

My wild card is all done too.
 
I used to LOVE glamour shots. I never had any done, but I wanted to so bad when I was younger. They are really different now. More natural and the shots look nice. I saw a friend of mine, Jill's and they are really impressive. For the price and the results, I was very impressed.
 
Lori - I just got you added.

LOL! Smokin'? Not. I love your fav list.
 
That is so funny. I remember when every woman and girl in the banal north Dallas burbs had to go and get her glamour shots. Under all the hair and make-up, it looks like you were a really cute girl.
 
That is so funny. I remember when every woman and girl in the banal north Dallas burbs had to go and get her glamour shots. Under all the hair and make-up, it looks like you were a really cute girl.
 
p.s. I have your pictures up.
 
That is the best '80's picture ever!
 
Feetman - That was the fad here, wasn't it?
 
very cute and sassy!!!
 
Jodes - sassy is definitely a word to describe me.
 
Cherish - I love the music too. That is cool yall have something in common.
 
OMG I remember Glamour Shots. My senior pic I'm going to post tomorrow looks like one except sadly that's how I looked on a DAILY basis. LMAO

The hair is....wow, lol.
 
ee - glamour shots were the chit! LOL!
 
I had a secret wish to do a glamour shot but thought I'd look vain if I did. Silly gal I was. Now I really want one.

Yours is beautiful.

I should pull out my 70's pictures!
 
Lasann - you should join in. Also it is never to late to get a glamour shot.
 
Sonya! Your hair is almost as big as Noo Joisey 80's mall hair! *snicker*

You look so different!
 
Nutz - LOL! Yes I do look differnt.
 
Wow!!
 
HAHA!!! GLAMOUR SHOTS!! for some reason I always think of Cletus on the simpsons when i think of glamour shots hahahahahaha that is such an inside joke that nobody will get damn it
 
There's enough hair there for TWO people, but actually, I think it looks good.
 
Actually, big hair could be quite beautiful. And your pic proves it.

You're quite lovely.
 
Zen - LOL!

Phats - I don't remember Cletus.

Gary - thanks!

Passionate Man - thanks!
 
That is actually a great pic..ok, the hair is a bit.....ummmm...BIG, but you are smokin' !!

:)
 
I love 80's hair! Shout at the devil!!
 
Thanks, superspy.

wirthy - shout, shout shout
 
Post a Comment


More

The WeatherPixie

My Peeps

All Star Bloggers
Ames
Barry
Beadinggalinms
BlindSlim
Bob's Blog
Carey
Cezi
Cherish
Chuck
Coco
EE
Ems Peanut Wagon
Flounder
Gareth
Glowie
HD
Innocent Bystander
Naughty Secretaires
Jodes
Kacie's My Space
Kim
Lasann
Lights
Lori
MM
Momma - Claire
Monsty
MTW
Naughty Secretaires
Nookie
Nutz
Nowhere Girl
Princess Prissy Pants
Puffy
Shan
Super Spy Gal
Tina
Tumbleweed
Vols
Zen Wizard

Buttons

Read my VisualDNA     Get your own VisualDNA™



  Powered by Blogger

Archives

October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 February 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 December 2008