Sonya's boring life...
About Me

My Photo
Name:
Location: TEXAS, United States

This blog isn't for any prudes. It is known to be a little comical, a little sick, and sometimes X-rated. Then there is just the moments of pure boring stuff. Quote: 5% of our life is making decisions, the other 95% of our life is dealing with the decision we made.

Places I Go

Gaming Network
Fun Block Game
Sports
Craig's List - Dallas
Traffic
Canton Flea Market
Candles
RTW
McKinney Trade Days
ABC
Collections
Yahoo
Photo Albums
Ovulation Calculator
Nip Tuck
Laguna Beach
OC
RockFish
Posado's
Salt Grass
Frappr Map
Icons
Public Data
Maps
Pleasure
My Videos
Hands on Therapy & Spa

Thursday 13




Previously

Misc Thoughts As 2005 Comes To An End
Blog Remodel for the New Year
Adopted Blog Sistah - Princess Mackenzie
New Year Eve Plans
Party Invite
Thursday
THINGS TO DO WHILE YOUR CO-WORKERS GO ON VACATION
Safe Sex Dress
Sex With a Texas Cowboy
Hang Me Out to Dry

Credits

Image from :iStock Photo
Template by :Emily


Saturday, December 31, 2005
Bar
 Getting Ready for New Year's Eve

Well, I got home early from work yesterday, which was great. We had dinner plans with a friend. Went and ate and came home and I got so sick. Yes, sick. After having my sinus infection all week and finally feeling better I came down with the virus. What timing! So I got up vomiting my brains out. I was even sicker I paid $100 for tickets tonight that would be non-refundable. Anyway, I finally got out of bed about 2:30. I woke up burning up and think my fever may have broke. I decided I needed something in my stomach and managed to eat 3 or 4 crackers and a glass of water. Then I decided I was hungary so I might actually be well. The only thing that looked good was ice cream. I made a big bowl. I'm sitting here wondering how that milk product is going to do on my stomach. So far, so good. Well, about to get ready to go out tonight. Yes, I'm giong to try to do it. I will not be drinking though. Wish me well. Hope I'm well in the New Year. Happy New Year! The next post will be next year!
Sonya said at 1:34 PM
Comments:
Hi just checking out blogs and thought I stopped and read yours since we have some of the same interests and ideas. Some of the ideas are a little much and some are right on the money. I am glad I stopped by just to say hi. I hope you don't mind. Some people consider it spam but if you don't want people to post why do they leave it open for the world to see. I have some great wedding information and articles available for free around 2000 savings ideas so stop on in if you want... I also have some of the most informative sites on yoga and baby gifts and baby showers. Hope you enjoy Thank you for your time.spring wedding favors

spring wedding favors
 
Hi just checking out blogs and thought I would stop and read yours since we have some of the same interests and ideas. Some of the ideas are a little much and some are right on the money. I am glad I stopped by just to say hi I hope you don't mind. Some people consider it spam but if you don't want people to post why do they leave it open for the world to see. I have some great wedding information and articles available for free around 2000 savings ideas so stop on in if you want... I also have some of the most informative sites on yoga and baby gifts and baby showersbuilding. Hope you enjoy Thank you for your time.wedding reception entrance music

wedding reception entrance music
 
Post a Comment


More

The WeatherPixie

My Peeps

All Star Bloggers
Ames
Barry
Beadinggalinms
BlindSlim
Bob's Blog
Carey
Cezi
Cherish
Chuck
Coco
EE
Ems Peanut Wagon
Flounder
Gareth
Glowie
HD
Innocent Bystander
Naughty Secretaires
Jodes
Kacie's My Space
Kim
Lasann
Lights
Lori
MM
Momma - Claire
Monsty
MTW
Naughty Secretaires
Nookie
Nutz
Nowhere Girl
Princess Prissy Pants
Puffy
Shan
Super Spy Gal
Tina
Tumbleweed
Vols
Zen Wizard

Buttons

Read my VisualDNA     Get your own VisualDNA™



  Powered by Blogger

Archives

October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 February 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 December 2008