Sonya's boring life...
About Me

My Photo
Name:
Location: TEXAS, United States

This blog isn't for any prudes. It is known to be a little comical, a little sick, and sometimes X-rated. Then there is just the moments of pure boring stuff. Quote: 5% of our life is making decisions, the other 95% of our life is dealing with the decision we made.

Places I Go

Gaming Network
Fun Block Game
Sports
Craig's List - Dallas
Traffic
Canton Flea Market
Candles
RTW
McKinney Trade Days
ABC
Collections
Yahoo
Photo Albums
Ovulation Calculator
Nip Tuck
Laguna Beach
OC
RockFish
Posado's
Salt Grass
Frappr Map
Icons
Public Data
Maps
Pleasure
My Videos
Hands on Therapy & Spa

Thursday 13




Previously

Party Invite
Thursday
THINGS TO DO WHILE YOUR CO-WORKERS GO ON VACATION
Safe Sex Dress
Sex With a Texas Cowboy
Hang Me Out to Dry
I'm Being Held Hostage at Work Againist My Will
Today-International Very Good Looking, Damn Smart ...
The Guy's Rules
Some Christmas Eve Pics at FIL's

Credits

Image from :iStock Photo
Template by :Emily


Thursday, December 29, 2005
Bar
 New Year Eve Plans
I'm sitting here thinking about New Year's Eve and hoping to leave work early on Friday. So I thought I'd ask, what are you doing for New Year's? Don't laugh, but we have tickets to a hotel function in Dallas. There will be a dinner served, then an Elvis impersonator and a champagne toast. Of course there is a cash bar, so we can get our drunk on. I think it will be fun. Last year, we just went to my FIL's so we could get up and go shopping the next day at the Canton Flea Market. This is something only the locals would understand. I was sick and New Year's sucked ass. The (2) years before that we went to lame parties. I was the dd (designated driver), so it sucked. I got my buzzed then got to be the sober one around a bunch of drunks. I always plan this perfect midnight moment with my and my OH (other half), but it never happens. So this year, I'm planning fun and maybe it will happen. I have found when you are a pisces like me your are quite the day dreamer. You dream up this great stuff just to get let down by reality. So, no dreaming for me this year.
The year before the OH I had a friend/bed buddy/friend w/ benefits kind of man in my life. We had been friends since right out of H.S. and had reunited after my divorce. I went to a party with him. All strangers, but him. It was blast. He played darts with the dead beats, while I played drunk Jenga with a group. We played Jenga and they had written in things to do on each block. For example, switch an item of clothing with someone from the opposite sex, kiss someone of the same sex, take a shot, etc. It was quite a fun party game. You should try it. Anyway, the next thing I knew some guy beside me was wearing my skirt and I was wearing his pants. About that time my date came up and grabbed me for a big midnight kiss. I was impressed. It was romantic in a drunk kind of a way. LOL! Anyway, we are still friends to this day and those strangers have some very interesting pics of me still floating around today and prolly don't even know my name. LOL!
Anyway, my first not love (meaning h.s. or jr high crush), but first real inlove, I want to marry you inlove lived out of town. I had went to go see him when I was 20. While getting ready to go out for New Year's he played the song below to me. Even though it wasn't our song and I shouldn't get sappy since I'm with the love of my life now this song always makes me feel special. I have transferred it to my love now playing it to me instead of an ex. I hope that is allowed, cuz it brings tears to my eyes and for some reason this song makes me feel new year's evey (is evey a word?) even though it has nothing to do with new year's.
Anyway, I just wanted to share this story and the sentimental value this song has to me. So, back to my original point: what is your plans for new year's?

Wonderful Tonight
by Eric Clapton

It's late in the evening; she's wondering what clothes to wear.She puts on her make-up and brushes her long blonde hair.And then she asks me, "Do I look all right?"And I say, "Yes, you look wonderful tonight."
We go to a party and everyone turns to seeThis beautiful lady that's walking around with me.And then she asks me, "Do you feel all right?"And I say, "Yes, I feel wonderful tonight."
I feel wonderful because I seeThe love light in your eyes.And the wonder of it allIs that you just don't realize how much I love you.
It's time to go home now and I've got an aching head,So I give her the car keys and she helps me to bed.And then I tell her, as I turn out the light,I say, "My darling, you were wonderful tonight.Oh my darling, you were wonderful tonight."

Sonya said at 1:39 PM
Comments:
Any sappy stories you want to share?
 
Aww, nice memories, Sonya (well, some of them, lol).

Not too many for me. Sometimes we go to the Old Town area and watch fireworks, but I don't even know if they're doing that this year. We'll probably stay in with the kids, watch TV, play board games, stuff like that.
 
I always like to start my new year with a bang. LOL!
 
Post a Comment


More

The WeatherPixie

My Peeps

All Star Bloggers
Ames
Barry
Beadinggalinms
BlindSlim
Bob's Blog
Carey
Cezi
Cherish
Chuck
Coco
EE
Ems Peanut Wagon
Flounder
Gareth
Glowie
HD
Innocent Bystander
Naughty Secretaires
Jodes
Kacie's My Space
Kim
Lasann
Lights
Lori
MM
Momma - Claire
Monsty
MTW
Naughty Secretaires
Nookie
Nutz
Nowhere Girl
Princess Prissy Pants
Puffy
Shan
Super Spy Gal
Tina
Tumbleweed
Vols
Zen Wizard

Buttons

Read my VisualDNA     Get your own VisualDNA™



  Powered by Blogger

Archives

October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 February 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 December 2008