Sonya's boring life...
About Me

My Photo
Name:
Location: TEXAS, United States

This blog isn't for any prudes. It is known to be a little comical, a little sick, and sometimes X-rated. Then there is just the moments of pure boring stuff. Quote: 5% of our life is making decisions, the other 95% of our life is dealing with the decision we made.

Places I Go

Gaming Network
Fun Block Game
Sports
Craig's List - Dallas
Traffic
Canton Flea Market
Candles
RTW
McKinney Trade Days
ABC
Collections
Yahoo
Photo Albums
Ovulation Calculator
Nip Tuck
Laguna Beach
OC
RockFish
Posado's
Salt Grass
Frappr Map
Icons
Public Data
Maps
Pleasure
My Videos
Hands on Therapy & Spa

Thursday 13




Previously

Thursday
THINGS TO DO WHILE YOUR CO-WORKERS GO ON VACATION
Safe Sex Dress
Sex With a Texas Cowboy
Hang Me Out to Dry
I'm Being Held Hostage at Work Againist My Will
Today-International Very Good Looking, Damn Smart ...
The Guy's Rules
Some Christmas Eve Pics at FIL's
Some Christmas Day Pics at Mom's

Credits

Image from :iStock Photo
Template by :Emily


Thursday, December 29, 2005
Bar
 Party Invite


Above is a party invite to a party we are hosting on Saturday, January 7, 2006. If anyone would like to make a purchase, but is unable t attend, please shoot me an email. I can take orders for you so I can get credit for some freebies. Yeah! Also, if you are interested in hosting a party they can connect you with a consultant in your area and still give me credit. I went to one of these a month or two ago with my friend Amy. Her co-worker Teresa had it for ladies only. It was a blast. So, I'm going to have a couple one, since they have some many items for her only, him only and for couples. Mainly it is a reason to get our drink on, but why not have something fun to talk about at the same time. Right? I'm having it early for the people who have to get baby sitters. Plus, we will be finished just in time to either all go out or we can hang out at the house and continue to drink. Should be fun! We will have raffles, play games and hopefully learn a thing or two. LOL! All orders are confidential, which takes the fun out to me. LOL! Remember, all orders will be in on time for V-day! Post a comment about this or let me know if you need my email. *giggles with an evil grin*

P.S. I did block out my name, address and phone number and the consultant's name, phone number and email for obvious reasons. I mean you might not realize it, but you can't just trust everyone on the web, ya know? LOL!


Sonya said at 8:03 AM
Comments:
You should be able to click on the invite to make it bigger.
 
Twister time!

*spins*

left hand blue!

Oh no! Nutz is out of the game!
 
*spins*

right foot yellow
 
I have my draft all ready. I will post in the A.M. LOL!
 
What do you think of my party invite? I figure this would be a topic of interest, but no one has said anyting about it.
 
Do they sell Twister games at pleasure parties?
 
Nah...well maybe. I know there are some sex games in the catalog. Are you interested?
 
Email on its way. LOL!
 
Post a Comment


More

The WeatherPixie

My Peeps

All Star Bloggers
Ames
Barry
Beadinggalinms
BlindSlim
Bob's Blog
Carey
Cezi
Cherish
Chuck
Coco
EE
Ems Peanut Wagon
Flounder
Gareth
Glowie
HD
Innocent Bystander
Naughty Secretaires
Jodes
Kacie's My Space
Kim
Lasann
Lights
Lori
MM
Momma - Claire
Monsty
MTW
Naughty Secretaires
Nookie
Nutz
Nowhere Girl
Princess Prissy Pants
Puffy
Shan
Super Spy Gal
Tina
Tumbleweed
Vols
Zen Wizard

Buttons

Read my VisualDNA     Get your own VisualDNA™



  Powered by Blogger

Archives

October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 February 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 December 2008