This blog isn't for any prudes. It is known to be a little comical, a little sick, and sometimes X-rated. Then there is just the moments of pure boring stuff.
Quote: 5% of our life is making decisions, the other 95% of our life is dealing with the decision we made.
This blog isn't for any prudes. It is known to be a little comical, a little sick, and sometimes X-rated. Then there is just the moments of pure boring stuff. Quote: 5% of our life is making decisions, the other 95% of our life is dealing with the decision we made.
Places I Go
Wednesday, November 09, 2005New Evening Classes for Men Only
NEW EVENING CLASSES FOR MEN ONLY
MEN OF ALL AGES ARE WELCOME
Note: Due to the complexity and level of difficulty, each course will accept a maximum of eight participants.
HOW TO FILL ICE CUBE TRAYSStep-by-step guide with slide presentationTOILET PAPER ROLLS: DO THEY GROW ON THE HOLDERS?Roundtable discussionDIFFERENCES BETWEEN LAUNDRY BASKETS AND FLOORPracticing with hamper (pictures and graphics)DISHES AND SILVERWARE: DO THEY LEVITATE/FLY TO KITCHEN SINK ORDISHWASHER BY THEMSELVES?Debate among a panel of expertsLOSS OF VIRILITY: LOSING THE REMOTE CONTROL TO YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHERHelp line and support groupsLEARNING TO FIND THINGSStarting with looking in the right place instead of turning the house upside down while screamingOpen forum
EMPTY MILK CARTONS: DO THEY BELONG IN THE FRIDGE OR THE BIN?Group discussion and role playHEALTH WATCH: BRINGING HER FLOWERS IS NOT HARMFUL TO YOUR HEALTHPowerPoint presentationREAL MEN ASK FOR DIRECTIONS WHEN LOSTReal-life testimonial from the one man who didIS IT GENETICALLY POSSIBLE TO SIT QUIETLY AS SHE PARALLEL PARKS?Driving simulationLIVING WITH ADULTS: BASIC DIFFERENCES BETWEEN YOUR MOTHER ANDYOUR PARTNEROnline class and role playingHOW TO BE THE IDEAL SHOPPING COMPANIONRelaxation exercises, meditation and breathing techniquesREMEMBERING IMPORTANT DATES AND CALLING WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATEBring your calendar or PDA to classGET OVER IT: HOW TO LIVE WITH BEING WRONG ALL THE TIMEIndividual counselors available
All Star Bloggers