U R A Texan If:
1. You can properly pronounce Corsicana, Palestine, Decatur, Wichita Falls,San Antonio, Burnet, Boerne, Nacogdoches , Mexia, Waco, Amarillo, andWaxahachie.
2. A tornado warning siren is your signal to go out in the yardand look for a funnel.
3. You've ever had to switch from "heat" to "A/C" inthe same day.
4. You know that the true value of a parking space is notdetermined by the distance to the door, but by the availability of shade.
5. Stores don't have bags, they have sacks.
6. You see people wear biboveralls at funerals.
7. You measure distance in minutes.
8. LittleSmokies are something you serve only for special occasions.
9. You go tothe lake because you think it is like going to the ocean.
10. You listen tothe weather forecast before picking out an outfit.
11. You know cowpies arenot made of beef.
12. Someone you know has used a football schedule to plantheir wedding date.
13. You have known someone who has had a belt bucklebigger than your fist.
14. You aren't surprised to find movie rental,ammunition, and bait all in the same store.
15. Your "place at the lake"has wheels under it.
16. A Mercedes Benz is not a status symbol; a FordF350 4x4 is.
17. You know everything goes better with Ranch dressin'.
18.You learned how to shoot a gun before you learned how to multiply.
19. Youactually understand this and you are "fixin' to" send it to your friends.
20. Finally, you are 100% Texan if you have ever heard this conversation:"You wanna coke?" "Yeah." "What kind?" "Dr. Pepper